Treat yourself with this simple and yummy comfort food!
1/2 Kilogram Chicken Gizzard, pre-boiled until tender in water with 1 tbsp salt and 1/2 cup red wine (keep the stock after)
1/2 Kilogram Chicken Liver, marinated for at least an hour with 1/2 cup soy sauce and 1/2 cup red wine
5 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon Chilli Sauce
1/4 Cup Tomato Paste
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat up pan in a medium flame and drizzle with oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant.
2. Add-in the marinated chicken liver and pre-boiled gizzard till they turn golden brown.
3. Remove the liver and gizzard from the pan and set aside.
4. From the stock that was used to boil the gizzard, get at least 1 cup and pour-in to the same pan used to sauté the garlic, gizzard and liver.
5. Add-in the chilli sauce and tomato sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Pour on top of the sautéed liver and gizzard and garnish with parsley flakes. Happy tummy!